- .900 kg Chicken Wings / Thighs
- 2 tbsp.s YIAH Shichimi Togarashi
- 1/2 cup. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp.s salt
1. Whisk sesame oil, shichimi togarashi, soy sauce, and salt in a bowl to make marinade.
2. Pour three quarters of the marinade into a baking dish; reserve the rest.
3. Lay the wings in the marinade and flip them 4 times to generously coat all over – leave for at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
4. Preheat a grill to high. Grill the wings for about 8 minutes, flipping about every 1 minute and brushing on the reserved marinade after each turn.
The wings are ready when they are sizzling and browned. Serve immediately with steamed Asian greens and / or rice.