- 750 gs Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Onions Sliced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. YIAH Intense Garlic EVOO
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1-2 tbsp. YIAH Nomad Meat Rub
- 1 tsp. YIAH French Perfume Salt (Ground)
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar or Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey or Agave Nectar
- 200 gs Ground Cashews or Almonds
- 0 Cream / Greek Yoghurt/Coconut Milk to Mix in at the end
- 0 Tins of Diced Tomatoes
- 0 Tandoori Food Colouring OPTIONAL
- 0 EXTRA CHILLI FOR HEAT OPTIONAL
Place all ingredients apart from the cream into the Slow Cooker. Mix Well. Cook for 4-6 Hours on Low Heat. You can brown your chicken and onions first if you wish.
You can also cook this on the stove top. Melt butter and oil. Fry onion, garlic, ginger and Nomad Meat Rub until fragrant. Place your tomatoes and other ingredients apart from the cream and simmer until cooked.
This recipe is suitable to be frozen. Serve with steamed rice and other Indian accompaniments.