Quick, Ease, Delicious
- 1 pkt milk arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 175 gs butter, melted
- 1 block Philly cream cheese, soft Cream cheese MUST be soft, very important
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 600 mls Thickened Cream
- 1/3 cup. Lemon juice and the zest from the lemons, about 2 lemons to get 1/3 cup
- 1 tbsp. YIAH Lemon Myrtle White Chocolate Powder
- 1 tbsp. yiah Lemon myrtle white chocolate and cranberry dukkah
- 1/3 cup. crasins plus some from the Dukkah, chopped use more if you like more
Crush biscuits and mix in melted butter, press crumb mixture into prepared tin(s), refrigerate till firm.
In a large bowl beat Philly with electric mixer till smooth, add cream and continue to beat till thick. Add condensed milk, chocolate powder and zest and mix till combined. Add the juice and mix till just combined. Stir through the cranberries and Dukkah then pour mixture onto the set biscuit base. Sprinkle with a bit of extra Dukkah.