These amazingly easy little sweets can be made bowl size, bite size and anything in between. I love serving them bite sized, canape style! Refrigerating the biscuits softens them slightly, making them easy to bite into without the addition of butter like a normal cheesecake.
- 1 packet of Choc Ripple biscuits
- 250 gs Cream Cheese
- 180 mls Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp.s YIAH Raspberry Truffle Chocolate Powder
- 2-4 tbsp.s YIAH Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic
- 8-16 Strawberries or raspberries to serve
Place condensed milk, cream cheese and chocolate powder in a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat at a medium speed until well combined.
Place one Choc Ripple biscuit in the base of each serving bowl.
Pipe cheesecake mix evenly onto biscuits.
Drizzle with Balsamic and top with a strawberry/raspberry.
Refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.