- 250 gs Malt Biscuits
- 4x50 gs Crunchie Bars
- 600 mls Thickened Cream
- 375 gs Nestles Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2+ tbsp.s YIAH White Chocolate Powder
1. Grease and line two 18×28 cm lamington tins.
2.In electric mixer,whisk cream until firm peaks form. Pour in condensed milk and continue beating until firm.
3. Beat in The YIAH White Chocolate Powder..(.to your taste)
4. Add 3 crushed Crunchie Bars and fold through.
5.Pour into prepared tins and sprinkle the remaining Crunchie,crushed over the top of mixture.
6.Place in freezer overnight(if you can!)
7.Cut into squares.