Adapted from a 'The Australian Women's Weekly Chinese Cooking Class Cookbook' recipe.
- 1 kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 4 tbsp.s Barbecue Sauce
- 4 tbsp.s honey
- 4 tbsp.s Brown Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. YIAH Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1/3 cup. Dry Sherry
- 2 tbsp.s Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 2.5 cm Ginger Grated
1. Put pork spare ribs in large saucepan of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for 20 minutes. This helps remove any excess fat.
2. Combine the barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar, chilli sauce, YIAH Chinese Five Spice Blend, dry sherry, soy sauce, crushed garlic & grated ginger; mix well. Put pork spare ribs into baking tray, pour sauce over and leave to stand for an hour.
3. Bake in a moderately hot oven for an hour or until pork is tender. Baste Frequently