- 2 tbsp.s YIAH Intense Garlic EVOO
- 4 Medium Sized Portobello Mushrooms
- 2-3 tsp.s YIAH Lousiana Creole Dip Mix
- 8 oz.s Alfredo Sauce (homemade or purchased the one in the refrigerator sections of grocery store
- 1/2 lb. Peeled and deveined shirmp diced
- 1/4 cup. Atrichoke hearts diced- not pickled
- 1/2 cup. Fresh diced Spinach
- 1 tbsp. YIAH Queen of the Nile Dukkah or Mediterranean
- 1/2 cup. Parmsan Cheese
Heat oven to 350
1. Spread 1 TBSP of Intense Garlic EVOO on the bottom a glass or Pyrex oven safe dish.
2. Wash Mushrooms and then coat them with the oil that is in the bottom of your oven safe dish once coated place mushrooms cap side down in dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp of Louisiana Creole.
3. Place in pre-heated oven for 15-20 min.
4. While the mushrooms are cooking dice up your artichoke hearts, spinach and shrimp.
5. Heat up a sauté pan with 1 TBSP of Intense Garlic EVOO. Once it is hot add your artichoke hearts, spinach. Sauté for about 2 minutes then add the shrimp and cook another minute or two. You do not need to cook the shrimp all the way as they will continue to cook in the oven.
6. Add the Alfredo Sauce to the pan (I heated mine first in the microwave) and add 1-2 tsp of Louisiana Creole. I used 3 tsp and it was a little hot for us and we like hot. So you might want to add a little and then taste before you add both tsp.
7. Pull mushrooms out of oven and flip them over so that the underside of the mushroom is facing up like a little bowl. Then pour your mixture from the pan over the mushrooms.
8. Sprinkle 1TBSP of Queen of the Nile Dukkahs and the ½ cup of parmesan cheese on top and place back in the oven until mixture is hot and cheese is melted. About 5 min.
9. Remove from oven and plate.